BACHELOR OF EDUCATION COURSE (B.Ed.)
The Shanti Devi College of Education, provides the course leading to two year degree in education i,e B.Ed. Syllabus is framed as per regulation by NCTE/KUK University.
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF B.Ed. COURSE :-
Enable the student teacher
- Pupil teachers will be able to understand the nature , purpose and philosophy of secondary education.
- Prospective teachers will be able to understand the psychology of their pupils and the process of socialization.
- They will be able to acquire competencies relevant to stage specific pedagogy, curriculum development, its transaction, evaluation and skills for guidance and counseling.
- They will be able to foster creative thinking among pupils for reconstruction of knowledge.
- They will be acquainted with factors and forces affecting educational system and needs of special group of pupils.
- They will be able to utilize information system and community resources as educational inputs.
- They will be able to develop awareness about role of education in building up a democratic , secular and socialistic pattern of society.
- They will be able to develop aesthetic sensibilities and research aptitude.